- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Mix & Mingle with like-minded ladies & gents!(18-35/Hosted/Happy Hours)CALG
19 Januar :19:00 - 21:00
PAID SOCIAL TO MEET LADIES & GENTS –
Join us for a wonderful evening where you can meet like-minded ladies and gents, make new friends and have a great time! We will be at St. James Corner on Friday, 19th January from 7 pm onwards.
What’s Special – We have a reserved area for our members to mingle in. Happy hour special only for our members.
Angie, your lovely host will be there to welcome you warmly into the group and also help you with introductions!
We welcome locals and internationals both!
** Please note that you can pay via Paypal, credit card or debit card. To purchase via debit/credit card please click on ‚Place Order‘ and you will be shown payment options.
Special Offer – If you purchase a ticket you can get a lady guest for FREE!
Condition – Ticket purchaser has to enter along with the guest, else it does not apply.
- Early Bird – CAD$ 10 per person
- Regular Ticket – CAD$ 15 per person
- General – CAD$ 20 per person
- Cash at Meetup – If you do not purchase tickets in advance online then you can pay CAD$ 30 cash to ANGIE when you meet her on the event day.
Have a look at photos from our recent meetups.
- Angie is hosting the event. She will welcome you warmly at the venue and introduce you to a few other attendees so long as you come early.
- We have our area booked for Meetup/Angie.
- Please note: We do not offer any Refund for our social unless we cancel our social. You can use your ticket for another social.
- Please be aware that about 90% of those who attend come alone and about 80% are attending for the first time. You will not be alone. We know how you may feel and Sarah will take care of you.
- The age group 18/35 is an indicative guideline. You are welcome to attend if you are a few years either side of the guideline.
- We have multiple meetup groups in Calgary with over 5,000 members. (Members of those groups who RSVP will be shows as guests of the organiser so that you know how many people you can expect at the meet-up.)
Why should you attend our meetups?
– We have hosted meetups in over 30 cities world over for the last 10 years with over 50 meetups a month where 1000s of social connections, friendships and relationships have been created. We understand our member needs.
– We tend to have space earmarked for our groups so you get a comfortable and safe environment to mix and mingle at our meet-ups.
– Our meet-ups are formally hosted and so our hosts are able to welcome you and help you with introductions with some of the other attendees and also settle down.
– We charge a minimal event cost for a couple of reasons. Our host has to be compensated for their time and work. Further safety is our priority. When we sell tickets we get a record of people attending through online payments. It provides for better behavior and accountability. We also believe free events equal no commitment and poor behavior. People RSVP and then don’t attend. Our tickets help us improve safety, better estimate numbers, better gender mix and promote more responsible behavior.
– Many Free events also tend to only serve the needs of organisers (and their close friends) who then use them to market their products or services or in some cases give them easy access to members of the opposite gender.
We are not a dating group. Our events are not organised to manage your dating life. Our group is created to help ladies and gents meet other like minded ladies and gents and to make new friends. Please do not attend our event if a perfect gender balance is important for your enjoyment of our meet-up.