- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Meet, Mix & Mingle with new friends! (20-45/FREE Drink/Ice Breakers)ST
27 Januar :19:00 - 21:00
Join us for a joyful evening of meeting new like-minded ladies and gents, making friends and some fun ice-breakers this New Year!
– There’s no need to feel anxious as our lovely host Dee will be there to welcome you warmly into the group and help you break the ice with some fun engaging ice breakers! We welcome locals and internationals both!
– Our ice breaker session will begin at 7.45 so please be on time. This session is intended to ease you into a fun evening of meeting new friends without the awkwardness and anxiety!
Special Offer – Bring one lady friend for free with any ticket purchase! Please note – Ticket holder and the free entry lady friend should come together else it is not valid.
First 20 attendees to arrive at the meetup will get a complimentary welcome drink!
**We use PayPal checkout for eventbrite as we operate in over 20 countries and it is one of the few reputed multi currency global checkout platforms. When you want to buy a ticket it will take you to PayPal checkout where you can either use your PayPal account (you don’t need to have an account) OR use the link at the bottom of that page where you can use any debit or credit card. It will ask you for your email address but that is only to send you a PayPal receipt. You do not need a PayPal account to use this**
- Early bird ticket – 70 SEK each
- Regular ticket – 140 SEK each
- Cash at the meetup – If you have not purchased your ticket in advance then you can pay 200 SEK per person in cash on the day of the meetup to Dee
- Why should you attend our meetups?
- We have hosted meetups in over 30 cities world over for the last 10 years with over 50 meetups a month where 1000s of social connections, friendships and relationships have been created. We understand our member needs.
- We tend to have space earmarked for our groups so you get a comfortable and safe environment
- You will generally find a good gender balance (though not perfect) at all our events.
- We charge a minimal event cost for a couple of reasons. Our host has to be compensated for their time and work. Further safety is our priority. When we sell tickets we get a record of people attending through online payments. It provides for better behaviour and accountability. We also believe free events equal no commitment and poor behaviour. People RSVP and then don’t attend. Our tickets help us improve safety, better estimate numbers, better gender mix and promote more responsible behaviour.
- Many Free events also tend to only serve the needs of organisers (and their close friends) who then use them to market their products or services or in some cases give them easy access to members of the opposite gender. We have never really seen organisers of free events do them for altruistic reasons. At most times they tend to have an undisclosed but dubious reason to do them. We don’t! We only organise our events to help members and overall cover our costs.
Some Important points:-
- Dee is hosting the event. She will welcome you warmly at the venue and introduce you to a few other attendees so long as you come early.
- We have our area booked for Meetup. Please ask the bar staff for Dee and they will help you find us.
- First 20 attendees to arrive at the meetup will get a complimentary welcome drink!
- Special Offer – Bring one lady friend for free with any ticket purchase! Please note – Ticket holder and the free entry lady friend should come together else it is not valid.
- Please be aware that about 90% of those who attend come alone and about 80% are attending for the first time. You will not be alone. We know how you may feel and DEE will take care of you.
- The age group 20/45 is an indicative guideline. You are welcome to attend if you are a few years either side of the guideline. The intent is to get like minded people together and so the age group tends to be important.
- We are not a dating group. Our events are not organised to manage your dating life. Our group is created to help ladies and gents meet other like minded ladies and gents and to make new friends. Please do not attend our event if a perfect gender balance is important for your enjoyment of our meet-up. Keep an open mind and join us to make new friends.